Unfortunately, no.  Access to government run care facilities is facilitated by social services in Quebec, either through the CLSC/CIUSS or hospitals.  The wait list to get a bed or room in such environments is usually extremely long.  We can, however, bridge the gap with our referrals to private care residences, while seniors await their public placement.